Fine Print: Terms & Conditions
All Traditional and Elvis Weddings include our Legally Ordained Wedding Officiant. Tennessee does not recognize Online Ordination. Availability may change prior to booking. Please read Terms & Conditions below. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel and "we" are one and the same.
1. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel is a Christian Destination Wedding Chapel in Nashville that provides Christian Ceremonies that are legally Binding Ceremonies with Scripture from the Holy Bible and performed by one of our Legally Ordained Wedding Officiants. All Ceremonies conclude with a Prayer in Christ’s name. THIS INCLUDES TRADITIONAL AND ELVIS, NON BINDING RENEWALS. RENEWALS require proof of Marriage upon arrival.
2. Ceremonies that are not performed here at The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel including and not limiting to, are as follows: No other Religions or non-Christian Ceremonies, non-Binding Ceremonies, Same Sex Ceremonies, Secular Ceremonies, Minors or Cousins. (Yes, Cousins in Tennessee allowed to marry, including first).
3. Discounts or Specials:
10% off any package $200 and up for Military Active and Retired Soldiers, First Responders such as Police, Fire, Ambulance, Organ Donors and Health care Providers. Please ask for your qualified discount when booking. Discounts cannot be given after payment is processed. Discounts or Specials cannot be combined.
4. ALL packages require Payment in Full with a Debit/Credit Card and all cards are accepted. Cash is permissible when booking in person. Add-Ons require payment in full.
5. No Deposits. No Holds. NO REFUNDS. No Refunds including and not limiting to: Inclement Weather, Intoxication or failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions. NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please ask about a onetime, no charge, reschedule opportunity should the need arise. NO FULL OR PARTIAL CREDITS.
6. The couple may reschedule, one time only, with no additional charges, within three months of original booking date unless otherwise noted on the Wedding Package. Military Deployments may reschedule within one year from original booking date. Additional reschedules beginning with the second reschedule, require a $100 reschedule fee for each additional reschedule, up to two additional reschedules at $100 each. The fourth reschedule requires payment in full for a new Wedding Package and Wedding Date/Time. All reschedules and bookings are based on Availability. Holidays & Events may require additional charges.
7. No Arrivals: may reschedule only by the person who is the credit/debit card holder at the time of booking and are subject up to a $100 “missed date/time” fee. The definition of a “No Arrival” is where either bride or groom or both are a No Show. We understand there may be emergencies, please designate someone to call us in case of an emergency so that we may reschedule your Ceremony for a later date and proof may be required. Holidays & Special Events require extra charges to be announced.
8. Package Prices are subject to change. If you choose to change your Package, there are no downgrades that gives any credits or refunds and if you upgrade to a higher package, you will be required to pay the difference. Please expect to pay the price difference of a package upgrade or Holiday/Event Surcharge if you re-book on a Holiday or Special Event and are subject to Availability.
Holidays & Special Events are at special prices to be announced.
9. By Appointment Only. No Walk-Ins.
We normally can book your Ceremony with same day Availability, however, we cannot guarantee Same Day Availability. If we can accommodate your Same Day Ceremony, Same Day Rates start at $200, NO exceptions.
Availability is always Tentative and subject to change until payment is received for your package specific date/time.
Please Note: We do not perform Non-Binding Ceremonies unless you both forgot your Tennessee Marriage License, did not realize a Tennessee Marriage License is required or is after hours of which an additional fee of at least $50 but not limited to, must be prepaid in cash before a Ceremony will begin. The presiding Officiant can accompany the couple to the nearest County Clerks Office the next operating business day or to meet the officiant to sign the legal Marriage documents. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel reserves the right to refuse to marry anyone with or without a Tennessee Marriage License.
10. A $100 Late Arrivals & Reschedules.
If the couple and/or guests/wedding party are more than 10 minutes late for any reason and the Ceremony is requested to hold by the couple, or a request to reschedule less than 24 hours of your Ceremony time, a $100 fee will apply for any late/reschedule circumstance. Also,10 minutes or later for Late Arrivals and Late Start Times due to the Couple’s request or Reschedules when The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel is not notified at least 24 hours prior to Ceremony Booking and will be assessed prior to Ceremony Reschedule and rescheduling is based on Availability. •Leaving your Marriage License in your car and causes the Ceremony to start more than ten minutes late is considered a Late Arrival and $100 Late Arrival fee is required before Ceremony will begin and we cannot guarantee a Ceremony will take place with original Booking Date, a reschedule of Date/Time may be required. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel will not guarantee Availability for a specific Date/Time request.
11. Please do not enter the Chapel or knock on the Chapel door or windows before your booked time. You may purchase additional time when booking your Ceremony if you feel that you will need additional time in blocks of 30 minutes for $25. Such reasons include either Bride & Groom changing and Early Arrival doesn’t come with your package choice, Newlyweds wish to change after your Ceremony.
The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel realizes that so many couples travel from out of town right up to your Ceremony, however, we may have a Ceremony in progress prior to your arrival and out of respect for all couples, we want to allow for all Ceremonies to complete without any overlapping. There are eating establishments, coffee shops, shopping & sightseeing within walking distance of the chapel, so again we ask that you extend the same courtesy to couples that we ask they extend to you and that you do not assume we do not have a ceremony in progress. Please ask your Wedding Party & Guests to do the same.
12. Tipping your Rhinestone Wedding Chapel Wedding Officiant, Elvis Impersonator, Wedding Photographer is not required, however, is a nice gesture for a performance well done and is customary. Our Service providers operate on a budgeted rate so that we may remain one of the lowest priced Nashville Wedding Venues, your Tips help offset our/their lower than average rates given to The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel and passed to our couples.
13. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel is not responsible for lost items or damaged items belonging to the couple/guests including and not limited to additional decorations. cameras, electronics. Compensation to The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel covering Any damages caused by the couple or guests due to negligence to Chapel property other than normal wear and tear, must be made prior to departure of The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel.
14. Children of all ages count as Guests. Children must have an additional adult present when Rhinestone Staff besides the Officiant is not present . The Couple must book the appropriate package regarding Guest Count including Children. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel reserves the right to correct a child guest or ask an adult to correct a child guest if an adult/parent is unaware/oblivious regarding a child/children is/are not being attended to.
15. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COUPLE TO RESEARCH ANY AND ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE LICENSES FROM THE COUPLES PREFERRED COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE, VERIFICATION OF HOURS OF OPERATION AND HOLIDAY CLOSINGS OF PREFERRED COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE.
16. The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel does not provide Previews for packages under $599.
17. Other rules may apply that are not listed under this section titled Fine Print. Also, additional Terms and Conditions may be listed under the individual packages and specials.
18. Please call us at 6158813930 for any questions or to book your Wedding or Renewal. Please complete our form under the CONTACT section or email us at email@example.com for Availability and please specify up to three dates for Availability.